- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The CWU 45/P Slim Fit Jacket is the civilian take-down of the military-grade CWU (Cold Weather Uniform) 45/P jacket that was first introduced in 1972. Originally introduced in response to modern, flame-retardant requirements, this commercial version provides a standard-issue look in a street-ready construction.
- Slim Fit creates a contemporary silhouette.
- Flight jacket in a midweight design suitable for a 25° F to 40° F temperature range.
- Flight nylon shell provides durable, water-resistant protection.
- Polyfill insulation works to retain and evenly distribute warmth.
- Foldover collar.
- Zip front closure with inner draft flap.
- Signature zipper utility/pencil pocket on sleeve with red "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Deep, front cargo pockets with hook-and-loop flap closure.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem help seal in warmth.
- Hook-and-loop logo patch at chest for adjustable styling.
- Style #MJC47501C1.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 100% polyester;
Cuffs: 100% polyester;
Knit: 99% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Dry clean.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Alpha Industries CWU 45/P Slim Fit Jacket 4gWpHwUU