- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s as a bomber jacket used specifically by the USAF. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces. Starting where the L-2B Scout leaves off, the L-2B Hooded Jacket updates the piece with a comfortable, street-ready design.
- Lightweight bomber jacket is suitable for protection in temperatures above 40° F.
- Removable French terry-knit hood creates a layered look.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Hand pockets with antique, nickel spring-snap closures.
- Inner snap-button pockets.
- Utility and pen pocket at the left sleeve with signature "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Rib-knit hemline.
- Removable, hook-and-loop Alpha Industries® logo patch at the chest.
- Full inner lining in high-visibility orange.
- Body: 100% nylon;
Cuff: 100% acrylic;
Hem: 86% acrylic, 11% polyester, 1% spandex;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Alpha Industries L-2B Hooded Jacket vHEwUxF9